Client Support Team Lead/ Manager
Italy, Piemonte, TurinOperations
Join us at this pivotal time for an exciting challenge to shape fintech’s future.
Oval has always worked following two key principles: financial innovation and inclusion. We are still led by them and now have an expanded team and powerful new technologies.
Oval was founded in 2016 and has helped tens of thousands of people learn how to take control of their finances – from their spending to their saving and investment habits - with our award-winning app.
Thanks to the integration with ETX Capital, a leading global financial services firm with a long legacy in the financial markets, our users will be able to access a variety of investment opportunities from spread betting, to thousands of global CFD markets that include forex, commodities, and shares.
Spread across three offices in the UK, Italy, and Cyprus, we are one global team of 180+ people with a unified vision for the future of finance. We are currently looking for talented people keen to define the fintech revolution and help the brand shift from a start-up to a substantial industry presence. If you want to make an impact, then we can’t wait to have you with us for the journey!
In this Role you will
- Manage a team of 4 initially but we are growing.
- Be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the team through regular 121s and performance reviews.
- Constantly analyze and improve strategies/processes along with developing and implementing short- and long-range goals to meet the company and clients' needs for our save, pay and invest services offered via the Oval app.
- Build a strong customer relationship management strategy to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage and monitor daily assignments through the customer service team. Responding to client enquiries via email and live chat where necessary and handling escalations.
- Coordinate activities with other departments to improve the service and financial opportunities offered.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations, coaching and development of the team.
- Establishing and monitoring service KPIs and trends.
- Monitoring and analyzing results to achieve customer promise expectations.
- Lead on-site meetings and trainings.
- Solve complex customer service issues and proactively head off negative service trends.
- Hire and train new starters in client support.
Your Profile and Mindset
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution - can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there.
- Self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ambitious, positive and approachable.
- Creative problem solver - able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions.
- Ready to get hands dirty and do whatever is necessary to ensure success.
- Outcome oriented; you articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it.
- 1+ year people management experience in customer service field.
- 1+ year experience working in an financial services field – EMI or Crypto preferred.
- Excellent time-management, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in using Customer Support tools, procedures, processes and metrics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English and Italian (written and spoken).
- Ability to professionally manage escalation.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Team player.