Digital Acquisition Manager
RemoteItaly, Piemonte, TurinMarketing
Join us at this pivotal time for an exciting challenge to shape fintech’s future.
Oval has always worked following two key principles: financial innovation and inclusion. We are still led by them and now have an expanded team and powerful new technologies.
Oval was founded in 2016 and has helped tens of thousands of people learn how to take control of their finances – from their spending to their saving and investment habits - with our award-winning app.
Thanks to the integration with ETX Capital, a leading global financial services firm with a long legacy in the financial markets, our users will be able to access a variety of investment opportunities from spread betting, to thousands of global CFD markets that include forex, commodities, and shares.
Spread across three offices in the UK, Italy, and Cyprus, we are one global team of 180+ people with a unified vision for the future of finance. We are currently looking for talented people keen to define the fintech revolution and help the brand shift from a start-up to a substantial industry presence. If you want to make an impact, then we can’t wait to have you with us for the journey!
In this Role you will
- Develop the digital acquisition strategy, from brainstorming to execution
- Support the day-to-day management of the digital acquisition team such as PPC, Affiliates, Paid Social, etc
- Prepare and present reports of relevant channels and campaigns
- Brief creative and content teams to support digital acquisition activities with fresh and performing assets
- Work with analysts to improve all performance KPIs including cost per acquisition and business targets
- Understand our audiences and ensure they receive relevant, engaging & creative content
- Explore opportunities on marketplaces and other acquisition channels
Your Profile and Mindset
- Striving in an unstructured startup environment, not looking for the 9 to 5 role
- Self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver - able to identify obstacles and propose viable solutions
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively, and work cross-functionally.
- 5+ years of experience in working with digital acquisition campaigns (Display, PPC, Search, Mobile app, Social, Affiliates)
- Demonstrable experience in reporting and presenting data, strategies, and ideas
- Experience in achieving (and surpassing) set KPIs
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Jira, Asana, Trello, etc
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- Team Management
- Agency relationships