Digital Acquisition Specialist
United Kingdom, London, City of, LondonMarketing
Join ETX and Oval at this pivotal time and help shape our future.
Acquired in 2021 by ETX Capital, Oval Money has helped tens of thousands of people learn how to take control of their finances – from their spending to their saving and investment habits. Oval is a place where managing your money is both rewarding and exciting. A smart place, where complexity gives way to simplicity, and where a lack of transparency gives way to education.
With 50 years’ experience under our belts, ETX Capital remains one of the leading brokers in the UK, serving retail and professional clients alike. From spread betting, to offering thousands of global CFD markets that include forex, commodities, and shares, we strive to build a product for every kind of trader. Speaking to our strengths and priorities are our many accolades, among them, Best Client Relationship Manager Service 2021 (from by the Online Personal Wealth Awards); Best CFD Provider 2021, won at the ADVFN Awards, and Best TIablet/Mobile Application granted at the 2020 Shares Awards.
If you want to make an impact, then we can’t wait to have you with us for the journey!
In this Role you will
- Develop the digital acquisition strategy, from brainstorming to execution
- Support the day-to-day management of the digital acquisition team such as PPC, Affiliates, Paid Social, etc
- Prepare and present reports of relevant channels and campaigns
- Brief creative and content teams to support digital acquisition activities with fresh and performing assets
- Work with analysts to improve all performance KPIs including cost per acquisition and business targets
- Understand our audiences and ensure they receive relevant, engaging & creative content
- Explore opportunities on marketplaces and other acquisition channels
Your Profile and Mindset
- Striving in an unstructured startup environment, not looking for the 9 to 5 role
- Self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver - able to identify obstacles and propose viable solutions
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively, and work cross-functionally.
- 5+ years of experience in working with digital acquisition campaigns (Display, PPC, Search, Mobile app, Social, Affiliates)
- Demonstrable experience in reporting and presenting data, strategies, and ideas
- Experience in achieving (and surpassing) set KPIs
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Jira, Asana, Trello, etc
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus