Senior C# Developer
RemoteUnited Kingdom, London, City of, LondonDevelopment
Join us at this pivotal time for an exciting challenge to shape fintech’s future.
Oval has always worked following two key principles: financial innovation and inclusion. We are still led by them and now have an expanded team and powerful new technologies.
Oval was founded in 2016 and has helped tens of thousands of people learn how to take control of their finances – from their spending to their saving and investment habits - with our award-winning app.
Thanks to the integration with ETX Capital, a leading global financial services firm with a long legacy in the financial markets, our users will be able to access a variety of investment opportunities from spread betting, to thousands of global CFD markets that include forex, commodities, and shares.
Spread across three offices in the UK, Italy, and Cyprus, we are one global team of 180+ people with a unified vision for the future of finance. We are currently looking for talented people keen to define the fintech revolution and help the brand shift from a start-up to a substantial industry presence. If you want to make an impact, then we can’t wait to have you with us for the journey!
We are looking for an experienced Senior C# Developer who can participate in a large, fast-growing trading project and must be capable of working independently and collaboratively with other team members to deliver innovative solutions, understanding the business` needs and architecting an appropriate solution. This is a full-time, remote and long-term position.
- At least 4 years of C# language;
- Solid knowledge of OOP and architectural patterns/principles;
- Profound knowledge in .NET;
- Hands-on experience with Entity Framework, ASP.NET;
- Strong experience of designing and developing complex high-performance services and/or server-side applications at both a high and low level on the Microsoft stack and C#;
- GIT source control experience;
- Unit testing and mocking;
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Container Instances;
- Experience with AWS;
- Knowledge of spread betting or financial derivative trading;
- Agile development experience;
You will be responsible for:
- Design and implementation of future releases of the product including key infrastructure components according to technical specifications;
- Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing of the trading platform;
- Refactoring current code base for better quality and maintainability;
- Close collaboration with product management, development team, head of development and customers;
- Debugging production issues/bugs and fixing them appropriately;
- Following current industry trends and incorporating best practices into the solution.
- Challenging tasks;
- Opportunity to learn new technologies;
- Possibility to do new things, not just maintain old;
- Possibility to grow your career;
- Appreciation and honest/open leadership style;
- A friendly team of experts who inspire and support you;
Apply and we look forward to meeting you and hopefully work with you very soon!