Senior Product Designer
RemoteItaly, Piemonte, TurinDesign
Join us at this pivotal time for an exciting challenge to shape fintech’s future.
Oval has always worked following two key principles: financial innovation and inclusion. We are still led by them and now have an expanded team and powerful new technologies.
Oval was founded in 2016 and has helped tens of thousands of people learn how to take control of their finances – from their spending to their saving and investment habits - with our award-winning app.
Thanks to the integration with ETX Capital, a leading global financial services firm with a long legacy in the financial markets, our users will be able to access a variety of investment opportunities from spread betting, to thousands of global CFD markets that include forex, commodities, and shares.
Spread across three offices in the UK, Italy, and Cyprus, we are one global team of 180+ people with a unified vision for the future of finance. We are currently looking for talented people keen to define the fintech revolution and help the brand shift from a start-up to a substantial industry presence. If you want to make an impact, then we can’t wait to have you with us for the journey!
In this role you will
- Collaborate with our product, design and engineering teams and help define features and UX for our app.
- Design gorgeous UIs for our apps from start to finish. We want to wow our users.
- Create memorable icons and marketing materials for the App Store and Play Store to make our apps stand out amongst the competition.
- Test innovative and intuitive interactions and animations by leveraging cutting-edge prototyping tools.
- Help effectively advertise our products online by developing catchy artwork.
- Occasionally design new branding materials to make us recognizable in any circumstance, both online and offline.
- Demonstrated design sensibility, with a preference for clear and concise work
- Great attention to detail and creative mindset
- Able to create concepts on the fly and to collaborate across teams to get things done
- Obsessive file organization skills
- Hungry to change the world starting from changing the banking experience
- Global thinking and acting
- Sense of humour and great attitude!
- at least 4-5 years of experience with web and mobile app design
- Proficiency in Figma(Big Plus) or Sketch
- Experience working and growing Design Systems
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluent in English and another language is highly appreciated, Italian in the first place
- Excellent layout, colour and typographic skills
- Fintech experience will be a plus
- Full-time salary
- Top-class equipment incl. laptop, screen, keyboard and mouse
- Your own Oval t-shirt and water flask when you join
- A budget to spend on learning and self-improvement through conferences, books and classes
- Ticket restaurant
- Referral program: we pay our employees when someone they know takes a job at Oval because of their suggestion
- Possibility to spend time across Oval offices and to fly to conferences around the world where Oval is participating
- Professional development