Social Media Manager
United Kingdom, , LondonMarketing
Join us at this pivotal time for an exciting challenge to shape fintech’s future.
Oval has always worked following two key principles: financial innovation and inclusion. We are still led by them and now have an expanded team and powerful new technologies.
Oval was founded in 2016 and has helped tens of thousands of people learn how to take control of their finances – from their spending to their saving and investment habits - with our award-winning app.
Thanks to the integration with ETX Capital, a leading global financial services firm with a long legacy in the financial markets, our users will be able to access a variety of investment opportunities from spread betting, to thousands of global CFD markets that include forex, commodities, and shares.
Spread across three offices in the UK, Italy, and Cyprus, we are one global team of 180+ people with a unified vision for the future of finance. We are currently looking for talented people keen to define the fintech revolution and help the brand shift from a start-up to a substantial industry presence. If you want to make an impact, then we can’t wait to have you with us for the journey!
Reporting to: Head of Growth
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
- Create awareness of and develop our brand across main social media channels.
- Day to day management of all company social media accounts
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI by analysing social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Collaborate with other teams, such as product, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Ensure all our social media is compliance approved and within the FCA regulation standards.
- 4 years of experience in Social Media marketing, preferably in Financial Services
- A creative mindset to create engaging and attention-grabbing posts within a competitive market.
- In depth knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent copy writing skills.