Italy, Piemonte, TurinDesign
Join us at this pivotal time for an exciting challenge to shape fintech’s future.
Oval has always worked following two key principles: financial innovation and inclusion. We are still led by them and now have an expanded team and powerful new technologies.
Oval was founded in 2016 and has helped tens of thousands of people learn how to take control of their finances – from their spending to their saving and investment habits - with our award-winning app.
Thanks to the integration with ETX Capital, a leading global financial services firm with a long legacy in the financial markets, our users will be able to access a variety of investment opportunities from spread betting, to thousands of global CFD markets that include forex, commodities, and shares.
Spread across three offices in the UK, Italy, and Cyprus, we are one global team of 180+ people with a unified vision for the future of finance. We are currently looking for talented people keen to define the fintech revolution and help the brand shift from a start-up to a substantial industry presence. If you want to make an impact, then we can’t wait to have you with us for the journey!
In this Role you will:
- Use writing and editing skills to write UI text that facilitates user navigation, as well onboarding, promos, error messages, instructional materials and other components of the end-to-end user experience.
- Drive vision for product language and content across a product or subject-matter domain and ensure cohesive product narratives. Document your strategies with guidelines and establish best practices and strategy principles.
- Manage projects from needs assessment to implementation. Identify opportunities, establish priorities, secure resources and manage stakeholders.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, legal, marketing, product managers and engineers and influence and adapt to stakeholders and their feedback.
Your Profile and Mindset
- Able to work effectively in a team and autonomously.
- Creative problem solver - able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions.
- Extremely details oriented.
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively, and work cross-functionally.
- 2–5 years of professional writing experience
- 1–2 years of microcopy/UX writing experience (UI writing, notifications, errors, tooltips, settings, and similar surfaces)
- Ability to build language systems and vocabulary for new features.
- A portfolio of UX writing, or samples of microcopy/UX writing (please send with your application): onboarding, tooltips, buttons, emails, errors, settings, feature naming, or other user flows. Best if your portfolio includes at least one full user flow.
- A collaborative, iterative working style.
- Experience partnering with designers, researchers, and product managers.
- Attention to details Proactive problem solver Knowledge of the Agile method.
- Highly technical, garnering respect from engineers.
- Fluent in both English and Italian.
- Welcoming kit filled with branded goodies!
- Snacks and drinks.
- Health Insurance with Fondo Est.
- Ticket restaurant.
- Referral program: we pay our employees when someone they know takes a job at Oval because of their suggestion.